There are many types of travelling you should try at least once in your life time to really know what adventure feels like. Road trip may sound cliché but the fun is always there. That’s why you should try to change your boring weekend into fun road trip which will make your weekend not only bearable but also fantastic. Lots of people fly everywhere and sometimes it becomes somewhat boring. The road has its own alluring vibe which is undeniable. Experiencing the vibe of the road through real trip will be exactly beyond your expectation.
However, you need to prepare everything even if your preparation time is short. Here are some tips for you before departing for the road trip:
- The trip takes few days so you need to make sure that your car is in the best condition. Check everything and have your mechanic do it if it’s necessary. Brakes, fluid level, tires, everything should be in good condition. Purge your car from dirt and stuffs and make sure to bring back its shine before you hit the road. In addition, always bring something to clean your car like tissue, napkin, or glove-box so once in a while during your break of your trip, you clean your car.
- Don’t be too absorbed in making plan. The main goal of road trip is to find happiness during your drive. There is no need to make strict schedule about what time you should arrive at your destination. However, you can always anticipate trouble spot so you will have escape plan. You can always stop at places that you think are interesting. Don’t hold yourself to enjoy every interesting thing you find during your trip.
- Aside from making sure that your car is fit to hit the road for few days, you need to make sure that your health is also in fit. There is no way you can enjoy the trip while you are sick even if it is your friend who drives. Being sick passenger during a road trip is truly a bad idea. Thus, get enough sleep before hitting the road and eat nutritious foods so your body will be ready.
Preparations done and now it’s time to hit the road. What should you do?
- Try to enjoy the trip to the fullest and release your positive energy. If you have new partners in this road trip, buddy up with them so you can share the fun together. Don’t need to be tense or awkward to interact if you can have fun. It is better to just loosen up your mind and let the bond built throughout the journey.
- Stay hydrated and eats properly. Your body can get stress being on the road for too long. That’s why you need to take care of it well. Always bring mineral water in your car during your road trip. You need to pack some snacks just in case you are starving and yet not to find a decent dine.