Bali is a paradise island which has been famous amongst international travelers. You can do any type of travelling here. There are many places to explore during your travel in Bali. Aside from already famous tourist attractions such as beaches and secluded waterfall, there are also best places for dessert hunting. If you are dessert lover, might as well visit one of the most recommended places or two during your stay in Bali. In fact, this island is a heaven for the sweet tooth. Mouth-watering delicacies are everywhere. There won’t be any difficulties in finding them all.
Recommended places to find mouth-watering dessert in Bali
Whether or not you are foodies, food hunting during vacation is a must. It is like one of the most important things to do. Through food hunting, you can also know and learn more about the places you are visiting. Authentic delicacies are always worth travelling for. In Bali, there are many hotspots you can find. Here are some of them which are highly recommended to visit:
- Stickee Bali – This is where you can find the best milkshakes in three different flavors; Choco, vanilla, and matcha. However, this is not ordinary milkshake. This is milkshake served in giant glass. You can enjoy the best of milkshake in one glass like ice cream, cookies, pretzel, and Choco stick. They are also well-crafted so it is hard not to take pictures before devouring them.
- Cloud Cakes – This café has unicorn theme so you will feel like in different world when visiting. The logo, the furniture, and overall interior design is unicorn-based theme. Here you can enjoy pastel-colored pastries such as rainbow cakes, shaved ice, and donuts. Another mouth-watering delicacy served in this café is Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Lesica Bali – This is for macaroon lovers. There are 18 different flavors of macaroons you can try when visiting this café. There are also 16 different Cupcakes as well as 8 Mille Crepes. Not only that, you can also enjoy Mousse cake and sweet pizza. This is a great place to bring your family or friends for dinner or just hanging out. This is also place where you can find Rujak, authentic Indonesia fruit salad with chili dressing. This is made from fresh sliced fruits with sweet and spicy taste.
- Bowl Kitchen – It is time to remember your old time where cotton candy is hard to resist. This cafe serves the fluffiest and softest cotton candy in various shapes such as pandas, pigs, minions, Pikachu, etc. thus, you can enjoy your favorite cotton candy served in another level. Don’t forget to take selfies with unique shaped cotton candy and post it on your Twitter.
- Café Moonlight – This is where you can enjoy fruit crafted into beautiful arts. This is a great way to enjoy healthy desserts. There are smoothies, fruit desserts, as well as pancake tower which all are made from fresh and healthy ingredients. You can enjoy your favorite treats while lounging at the rooftop that has Japanese garden.