Travelling is not an obligation. People sometimes consider it as cure for stress. Thus, there are no actual rules or procedures on how you go traveling. Whether you go travelling to local attractions or overseas, you can do what you want to do since it is your time for freedom.
However, it is obvious that every traveler prefers a travel with no to little hassle. The easier the travel, the more fun you get. So what you need to make your travel easier and hassle free? Here are some tips for you:
- You may think that you can get everything from the internet. Well, while that’s not truly wrong, it is much better for you to gain more information from the locals while traveling. Aside from gaining needed information, this is a great chance for you to get away from the confines of your resort. The locals might give your recommended places to go aside from the already popular one. You might as well try the recommendation and find out if it’s worth to visit.
- Traveling with private transportation aims for hassle free exploration. However, is is more fun to take public transportation while travelling. This way you can feel the vibe of the local deeply. You will be able to adapt with the neighborhoods better this way. Just make sure you know your destination or at least bring a map so you’re not getting lost. Be aware of your belongings while taking public transportation.
- Always record your memories whenever you visit a place at your travel destination. Taking photos or videos is a must when it comes to fun travelling. This is a great way to keep the memories safe so you can look back later when you miss them at home. The records will remind you that you have experienced so much fun from your traveling.
- Don’t miss local foods while traveling. There are many tourist attractions you can visit but skipping local foods is a big mistake. This is something you need to do so you learn better about the locals. Instead of Googling, you can ask the locals for recommended restaurants or even street foods.
- Pay respect to people around you whenever you go while traveling. It is the most decency to show respect to others. Don’t be a rude tourist just because the things you see from the locals is different from what you believe. The locals will appreciate you more if you greet them in their native language even for the simplest phrase. This shows your genuine respect and appreciation to the locals.
- Spend your night to explore more the place you visit. Instead of rolling around in the hotel room, it is better to check out the night life of the locals. You may find interesting live music, festivals, or special events while traveling around the city. This can be a spontaneous act where you just ignore the maps. However, make sure you wander around safe places and open spaces so you won’t get lost or be in danger.